Tuesday, July 28, 2009

You will love this site.. I promise!!!

There are these AWESOME ladies that do this great work !!!!! If you go there & sign up its free & you will be amazed !!

www.cherishedmoments.forumotion.net

Here is some of there work that they have done for me

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

They also do invitations for bdays, weddings, baby shower, announcements, printable siggys that you can print and frame.. They charge for these services but you cant ever find or make something like this your self.. There prices are cheap & so worth it...

Go check it out.. I promise you will be AMAZED!!

Thanks ladies!!! Jenn loves you!!

Kia, Jaime, B, MaryAnn, Manners, Kristin, Lee.. If I left anyone out im sorry

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh Im sooo with ya! I am ubberly in love with this site! LOL! But maybe its because of awesome members like ya that make it all worthwhile! Tankies hun! Muah!

    ReplyDelete