Monday, July 20, 2009

How we meet

So this post is going to let you know how we meet..

So December 27, 2006 my mom and aunt always go out to the desert for New Years and Easter and a bunch of different days... anyways my mom asks me what I was going to do for New Years and I usually go to a BBQ with Makenzie at a family or friends house but this year I decided I wanted to do something different. So I decided to go with my mom and her fiance (Makenzie was with me too.. I never leave any where with out her) to the desert (Ocotillo Wells ).. I hadn't been there in at least 8 years or more..
So we went and got there and we set up camp and all that fun stuff.. Well when they go they have a huge group of people that go.. There are about 15-20 motor homes and RVs that go and everyone caps in this big circle.. So there were alot of people I didn't know but I meet most of them and everyone turned out to be pretty cool..
Now to new years eve... Everyone brings out there Xmas trees that are all dead and they all throw them on to the fire... Let me tell ya they stack them probably 8 or 9 on at a time.. It was so hot we had to stay so far back.. It was crazy and I though forsure we the rangers were gonna come down and say something.. but nope no one never did.. So new years eve a bunch of people were up and drinking and sitting at the fire and talking and as time went by people kept leaving and going to bed... So finally Kenny & I were the last ones there.. All by our self's under the beautiful sky with millions of stars.. We started talking an ended up staying up all night and never went to bed.. Except when my mom got up I went and took a little nap.. I was so tired but excited about meeting this new guy...

Of course the rest of the time we were there Kenny was trying to impress me and kept asking me if I wanted to go for a ride in the Sand Rail or asked if I wanted to take a walk.. SO ever since that trip to Ocotillo Wells we have been dating and the rest is history...

We still go to Ocotillo Wells and we love it.. It reminds us of where we first meet...

I also have to say that Kenny is a GREAT guy and he treats Makenzie & I like we are Queens... Makenzie loves Kenny to death... I think it great they have such a great relationship....

1 comment:

  1. aww. . . if that isn't the cutest story I just don't know what is sista!!!! lmfao! I love it for reals!

    ReplyDelete